If you’re looking for a weekend read, whether it be for the beach or to curl up at home with, my sweet romance—with a touch of the supernatural!—is free at Amazon, iTunes, B&N, Kobo, and Wattpad! Check out the links below for where you can grab a copy of Seven Weeks to Forever (A Love Story).
- US – get it free for Kindle
- UK – get it free for Kindle
- Canada – get it free for Kindle
- Australia – get it free for Kindle
- Netherlands – get it free for Kindle
- US – get it free for iBooks
- UK – get it free for iBooks
- Canada – get it free for iBooks
- Australia – get it free for iBooks
- Germany – get it free for iBooks
- Netherlands – get it free for iBooks
About Seven Weeks to Forever (A Love Story):
Cassidy Jordan won’t open her heart to anyone, and with good reason. She’s a second-timer, returned from the afterlife after a devastating romance caused her death. All that stands between her and eternity is finding Riley Davis and helping him get his life on track. But nobody told her helping Riley would mean dating him.
When Cassidy realizes she’s falling for Riley, she’s faced with a choice: give him the life he’s meant for and leave this life when it’s time, or give up eternity for the true love she’s never had, knowing Riley will die the same way she did in her first life and that her entire existence could end at any time.
Love can be unstoppable, but will it be enough for Cassidy and Riley?